Thursday, February 13, 2014



Spring is almost on its way out and it's really starting to warm up. It's been perfect weather to play outside. Dylan hasn't been sick for awhile so we got to play hard this month.

Dylan is my little cowboy and loves to ride the horse that Grandpa and Grandma got for him. He always makes sure he has his hat on just right before he starts his ride. 
 

My favorite boys, I love that Dylan looks just like his daddy. They also share a love of popcorn. Dylan loves when his daddy makes him popcorn. I was trying to make him some microwave popcorn and just kept burning it, I think that it was old, it just wouldn't pop. Dylan brought me my phone and told me to call Dad. He has called him a few times he's such a smart little guy. Dylan will take my phone, hide behind the couch and do the password, push the phone button, find daddy's picture and call him. He loves to call Daddy and tell him to come home and make popcorn.


 Special lunch time with Daddy at Olive Garden. Dylan loves the soup, plate of cheese, and a bread stick.


 You know it's good when you have to lick the plate clean.


 I love spring time in Vegas, it's not over 100 yet and perfect weather to play outside.




 My little helper.


  Hiking with the dogs





 One of the favorite spots in the house, looking out the front window. He loves to watch the garbage men.


 Another good spot, watching TV while sitting in the fireplace.
 

 Yummy, dinner time.


Helping mama clean up, he's such a good helper.



 Swimming in the hot tub. We love our hot tub, it is the perfect size for a little swimmer.



Mothers Day dinner. It was so good, and I felt so loved this year.



 The cactus in our front yard got it's flowers. They are so pretty, crazy they only last a day.




 My sleepy little boy. He loves to sleep in mama's bed.


 My drama boy and his over reaction to a spider.









1 comment:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers