Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had such a great Christmas this year. We drove to Utah for Christmas Eve to spend time with my family. We had a such a fun time. We had a game night and played texas hold em. Ben and I were out really quick, I think he had a hard time not playing with phase cards. We went to Toquerville falls with Jenny and Aaron, Justin and Jess, and all the dogs. It was a nice day, the dogs had a great time, and were all worn out. Then we came home and got ready for Christmas morning.






I was really excited for our first real Christmas together. It was even more exciting that we had a fireplace to hang our stockings. Dylan and I woke up Ben at 7:30 and we went in the living room and got to open presents.

It was a really fun first Christmas. Ben got me a gun, a Glock 27 with a gun belt, and ammo. I got him a movie style popcorn maker, and nerf gun. He got a remote control helicopter, and we got a sweet picture frame with our name spelled out. He got saddle bags for his bike, and we got a humidifier. That's been so nice this last month. Dylan got a bouncer, and a lot of other toys, and two outfits. The dogs got a fun shuffle board game that you hide treats in, and some other toys and treats. We had a great Christmas this year. Thanks everyone that shared it with us.








2 comments:

  1. He's SO cute. I can see that he adores his activity saucer. I'm excited to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers