Monday, January 21, 2013

 7 months old

Dylan is growing up, I can't believe what a big boy he is now. He's sitting up on his own, rolling around, and scooting all over the place. He loves going out and seeing everything. He loves to hear the airplanes and looks all over trying to find them. Stetson is his best friend. We just baby proofed the house since Dylan is scooting all over the place. So we have baby gates all over, and an area fenced off for Dylan. He and Stetson have had a hard time having a gate in between them, and if the gate is open Stetson army crawls inside. Dylan has a lion toy with a space underneath that Stetson like to crawl under, I'm sure he thinks he's invisible. Dylan has a few books that read or sing when you push a button, and Stetson will lay on it so it sings them a song. They are such good friends. Stetson and I have always had a love hate relationship, but it's getting much better seeing how good he is with Dylan. Dylan is getting to be my little helper, and loves going grocery shopping, and is mostly a happy little guy. He has been sick a lot, and when we went to the Doctor we found out he had pneumonia. He has to have breathing treatments a few times a day. They help him out so much, and he has been sleeping a little better. I hope that he feels better soon. Bath time is still one of his favorite times of the day. He loves to kick and splash. He loves his jumper, and when he's really tired and won't go to sleep the jumper always works. Dylan is such a happy guy, unless he's sick. It's been so hard since he's been sick. He can't breathe well at night, so we sit in the rocking chair and rock all night. It's so hard not getting much sleep. Thankfully my Mom came out to help. She stayed a few days and helped make meals, and clean up. I had to go to the post office and do few things that I couldn't do with a sick baby. It was so nice to have another adult to talk with. I feel like I'm under house arrest when Dylan is sick. Dylan got better after about six weeks, it was nice being able to take him out again. I love it when this boy is healthy.



















3 comments:

  1. This post is so cute. I cant believe how big he is getting. It makes me sad I have missed so much of it. :) Loved the video of the jumper. He's pretty good at that thing. lol Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is adorable! I love this kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't tell from his expressions that he doesn't feel well. He always has a huge grin on his face.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers